A bit about me ...
I now practice as an integrative therapist, combining my skills and experience of working with a diverse range of clients and a vast range of issues.
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and work in accordance to their ethical framework. I also have indemnity insurance.
As well as Counselling & Psychotherapy, my services include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Coaching, NLP, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Matrix Re-Imprinting.
- BSc Cognitive Science
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Advanced Diploma - Therapeutic Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- EFT Practitioner
- Matrix Re-Imprinting Practitioner
- Personal & Professional Development Coach
- Mental Health First AidI undertake continual professional development (CPD) in order to maintain and enhance my skills and knowledge while keeping up to date with research.